Peplums seem to be one of those polarizing trends–people either love them or hate them. As for me, I think they’re adorable, sort of mini-dresses on tops or dresses. I have been wanting to get my hands on one for months, and I finally found this sweet dress…on clearance. I love stripes, and the dress actually came with this lemon yellow belt, so I was doubly sold.
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 1 hour ago
- Experiment of the day: lemon thyme goat cheese ice cream. Fingers crossed! 6 hours ago
- On the blog today: a few adventures in dyeing clothes! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/advent… 10 hours ago
- This is the most creative and beautiful "thank you" to blog readers I have ever seen. #MadProps mindfulmagpie.com/2013/05/18/how… 1 day ago
- Last night I dreamed all the new #ArrDev episodes...with bonus Jesse Pinkman. Bring it on! 1 day ago