Eric and I had so much fun this weekend. We went to dinner and a movie, we did some work together, we caught up with family. We went to the library and showed our books off to each other like true nerds, we accidentally took a two-hour nap (the best). We put some boxes in storage and Eric helped me epoxy the straps of my purse back together (true love). Of all the things we did, though, it’s the little ones that I want to remember. How great it was to click away at our keyboards in the same room. The smiles we shared over the Sunday paper. The impromptu dance we had when one of our favorite songs came up on the iPod. Nothing happened that made this weekend one for the books–no big trips or events, no exciting new purchases or plans. And yet this weekend is exactly what I think of when I think of happiness. After the work week, it is such a treat to spend several whole days with Eric. He just makes me the happiest, the happiest.
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 2 hours ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 15 hours ago
- Experiment of the day: lemon thyme goat cheese ice cream. Fingers crossed! 20 hours ago
- On the blog today: a few adventures in dyeing clothes! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/advent… 1 day ago
- This is the most creative and beautiful "thank you" to blog readers I have ever seen. #MadProps mindfulmagpie.com/2013/05/18/how… 1 day ago