Just for fun, here are all of the bracelets I’ve made, with the oldest at the top and the newest at the bottom. On those first ones, my cording was too wide for my beading needle, so I had to just tie it off. But then I found some thinner thread and learned to finish gracefully. I am having way too much fun with this. To whomever gave me my bead loom for Christmas when I was 13 or so: thank you so much. (Bead loom bracelets, previously: here and here).
- Fractal broccoli! #NerdAlert http://t.co/DAp3TS56Yr 13 hours ago
- Getting caught up on #ProjectLife! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/projec… 2 days ago
- I ask you: what's better than a former student sending you a link to a map of #ArrDev jokes? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. recurringdevelopments.com/#_ 3 days ago
- The jacarandas are in bloom #Happiness http://t.co/GqUxWKWAlx 3 days ago
- So, I made a gigantic oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. It was glorious! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/peanut… 3 days ago