Eric and I decided to have our little Christmas before we went home, mostly so we wouldn’t have to schlep all our presents with us! The day started with holiday breakfast at the Athenaeum, which is always gloriously decorated for Christmas. We had to get up kind of early, but it was totally worth it…once I got some coffee. I kind of chased down the waiter who had the coffee (yes, I will stop at nothing to get my precious nectar), but luckily he found this more charming than disturbing.
- Getting caught up on #ProjectLife! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/projec… 1 day ago
- I ask you: what's better than a former student sending you a link to a map of #ArrDev jokes? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. recurringdevelopments.com/#_ 2 days ago
- The jacarandas are in bloom #Happiness http://t.co/GqUxWKWAlx 2 days ago
- So, I made a gigantic oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. It was glorious! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/peanut… 2 days ago
- Y'all, Eric is helping me with scrapbook layouts. #BestHusbandEver 3 days ago