You know, I had actually planned a bunch of posts for this week, and maybe I will get to a few of them, but for right now, I am so enjoying being home with family. There’s been a lot of reading by the fire, laughing over long meals, and running crazy last-minute Christmas errands. You know someone is special to you when even that last one is fun, as long as you do it together. I have been really unplugged since we got here, but I have been really plugged in in another way. There is something so powerful about being in a space of unconditional love. I am drinking in every second of it. And thus I am behind on blog comments (thank you so much for them!) and posts, but it’s just the right kind of behind to be. I hope you all find yourselves in such a space this year. Merry merry Christmas to you and yours!
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 12 hours ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 19 hours ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 1 day ago
- Experiment of the day: lemon thyme goat cheese ice cream. Fingers crossed! 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a few adventures in dyeing clothes! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/advent… 1 day ago