Eric and I are in Nashville visiting family and having a blast. Even though it’s only three hours from Memphis, Nashville is a place I have only been to a handful of times on short trips. We are having so much fun exploring and getting to know the city. It’s a wonderful note to end the year on, and I have lots of fun looking back/looking forward posts planned for the coming week. Here’s to all the joy that 2012 brought us; here’s to all the joy that 2013 has in store!
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 6 hours ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 13 hours ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 1 day ago
- Experiment of the day: lemon thyme goat cheese ice cream. Fingers crossed! 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a few adventures in dyeing clothes! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/advent… 1 day ago