I can’t believe the time has finally come, but we are off to Istanbul tomorrow! We are so excited for all the adventures we’ll have, the beautiful things we’ll see, and the amazing food we’ll eat! We will be there for a week, and we are renting a little apartment (with a rooftop patio!), so we’ll be able to do a little bit of cooking with produce from the markets. Oh, those markets…I can’t wait! We’ll be back on Monday the 15th, and we’ll be pretty unplugged while we’re away. We’ll have our phones for email every once in a while, but we are really looking forward to some quality time with each other without our computers. This trip is kind of a second honeymoon for us, since we didn’t feel up to tackling international travel after all the craziness of the wedding. That said, there will still be posts here every weekday as usual–I’ve got them all written and set to publish! I probably won’t be able to get to comments until we get home, but please know that I appreciate all of you wonderful readers just the same. Thanks so much for being here, every day, even when I’m not! Hope you all have a fantastic week!
- A few tips (and non-tips) for surviving a 6am flight. Freebie: don't forget your eyemask and earplugs! Like I did... krugthethinker.com/2013/05/tips-f… 9 hours ago
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 1 day ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 2 days ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 2 days ago