There is so much I want to share about our trip. But my brain is just not quite there yet. It’s been kind of a long time since I traveled abroad, and I’ve been hit pretty hard with jet lag on both sides. But that is a small price to pay for seeing things as majestic as we did, for experiencing life in thoroughly modern city that is also older than I can even fathom. Much more is coming soon, but for now, here is a little peek at the spice bazaar. I love this rainbow of soaps.
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 12 hours ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 1 day ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 2 days ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 2 days ago