There are few things I love more than fall, and Halloween kicks off the season’s festivities for me, even if I’m no longer traipsing through the neighborhood with a pillowcase and hoping for an all-chocolate haul. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of pumpkin carving (and pumpkin eating)…and chocolate. These pumpkins are from a party Eric and I went to a few years ago, where we had pumpkin everything: ice cream, cake, ale, seeds! It was an awesome pumpkiny day. Wishing you all the same: happy Halloween!
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 13 hours ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 1 day ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 2 days ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 2 days ago