When we got back from Istanbul, we had several days of 90-100-degree weather, and then, majestically, the heat broke. By Friday there were cool breezes, and by Saturday, we had the air conditioner turned off and the windows open. Sunday morning I sat on the couch in the cool air from the balcony, and it felt like pure luxury. I am so grateful for fall.
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 4 hours ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 21 hours ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 1 day ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 1 day ago
- Experiment of the day: lemon thyme goat cheese ice cream. Fingers crossed! 1 day ago