Eric and I made it safely home from Istanbul last night and are currently basking in memories and powering through jet lag. More to come, but for today, here is a shot of sunrise from the roof of our building on the first day we arrived. Just gorgeous!
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 51 minutes ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 7 hours ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 21 hours ago
- Experiment of the day: lemon thyme goat cheese ice cream. Fingers crossed! 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a few adventures in dyeing clothes! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/advent… 1 day ago