My friend Lisa and I are already plotting our holiday decor, and we’ve been talking a lot about working with felt, so I guess I must have it on the brain. This little project is not exactly holiday related, but it’s filling an empty spot in our dining room, and that makes me happy. The whole project took me about half a hour. And it’s pretty! So, double win!
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 6 hours ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 1 day ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 1 day ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 2 days ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 2 days ago