I want to remember this. Over the weekend my parents were in New York visiting my brother and my sister-in-law. On Sunday afternoon, I got an email from my dad with this picture. While they were strolling through Central Park, they heard this cellist playing Canon in D. This is the music that played when my dad walked me down the aisle, and I love that he thought of me when he heard it. It’s our song. I’m so grateful I get to share it with him.
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 1 hour ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 21 hours ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 1 day ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 1 day ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 2 days ago