I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends! Whether you’re crowded around a picnic table or waiting for the grill to heat up or even shivering under a blanket while watching fireworks (my personal Bay area experience!), I hope the day is a beautiful one for you and for all those you love.
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 12 hours ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 19 hours ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 1 day ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 1 day ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 2 days ago