I hope you all are having a wonderful and sunny holiday! Last week was pretty hectic, so Eric and I have especially enjoyed this weekend: sleeping in, hitting up a cool history museum with my aunt and cousins, and making our first batch of ice cream! Wherever you find yourself today, I hope you are surrounded by those who love you and that you find so very much to be grateful for. Happy Memorial Day!
- A few tips (and non-tips) for surviving a 6am flight. Freebie: don't forget your eyemask and earplugs! Like I did... krugthethinker.com/2013/05/tips-f… 11 hours ago
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 1 day ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 2 days ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 2 days ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 3 days ago