Today I spent the day traipsing around LA with my little brother and being filmed on several tv shows. That’s exactly the kind of adventure you can count on having when you’re with my little brother, and I love that about him. I don’t know that I would ever have thought to show up for a taping, but, wouldn’t you know it, we had a really good time. I think his expression here properly captures the glee he imparts to all those around him. He is moving away in a few weeks, and I am so grateful for the time we’ve been able to spend together while he’s lived close by. Today made me remember all the crazy games we used to play together as kids, and I love this photo for capturing that spirit, whatever the game may have been. Also, how could I not post such a fashionable picture? Those hats and jackets are really something! Hope you’re all having a wonderful week and enjoying the company of family, whether near or far.
- A few tips (and non-tips) for surviving a 6am flight. Freebie: don't forget your eyemask and earplugs! Like I did... krugthethinker.com/2013/05/tips-f… 1 day ago
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 2 days ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 3 days ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 3 days ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 4 days ago