The last two weekends have been pretty low key around here. First, poor Eric had to spend the weekend working on a proposal, so we were determined to get out and do something fun the next weekend. And then I got sick. Boo. Now that we’ve been cooped up for a while, we’re ready to hit the town! We don’t exactly know where we’re going yet, but we’re in an exploring state of mind, and that feels celebratory enough already. Nothing like hitting the road with your very favorite traveling companion! This picture was taken in January above Silver Lake Reservoir, where we hiked a rather astounding number of stairs with Eric’s wonderful parents (and Eric’s dad graciously carried my bag!). I’m sad they won’t be here for the adventure and for the holiday this weekend, but we’ll definitely raise a glass to them, wherever we may be. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend as well!
- A few tips (and non-tips) for surviving a 6am flight. Freebie: don't forget your eyemask and earplugs! Like I did... krugthethinker.com/2013/05/tips-f… 1 day ago
- Finally drinking my morning coffee at 5pm. But we made it! Looking forward to exploring this weekend. #Reunion 2 days ago
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 3 days ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 3 days ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 4 days ago