I am back from a lovely week in Memphis, and I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have all the jet lag I expected to (gaaa), but I am so excited to unpack all my new toys! My mom is seriously awesome, as has been previously established, and she let me go through her big stash of beads and pick out anything I wanted, since I’ve been making jewelry lately. These are just a few of the things I brought back with me. I can’t wait to play with them! The bead loom was a gift from my also awesome aunt Ellen many years ago, and I started making this pink bracelet back in high school. I think it’s high time I finish it and start some new projects!
- Packing for my college reunion weekend. #ThisIsTheImportantStuff http://t.co/Ecms1HLgzi 6 hours ago
- On the blog today: a decadent little blueberry lemon ricotta cake. My new summer favorite! krugthethinker.com/2013/05/bluebe… 13 hours ago
- These countdown days to the new #ArrDev episodes just keep getting better. This is insanely awesome: apps.npr.org/arrested-devel… 1 day ago
- Blogged: some inspirations/aspirations for May via #onelittleword with @aliedwards krugthethinker.com/2013/05/one-li… 1 day ago
- Ice cream update: lemon thyme goat cheese is the best ice cream I've ever made. And pecans make it even better. #Huzzah! 2 days ago